Friday, February 10, 2012

Blissfully Engaged

Yes, I am. :) I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever I remember bits and pieces of memories from last year's THE proposal. It's one of the events that I'll cherish as long as I have breath in me. *plays mushy song here* hihih

Ge, my ex-boyfriend (and now fiance) got down on his knee on the eve of my birthday. With the help of two of our trusted friends, Ge was able to put together a sweet and endearing birthday surprise. "Birthday Surprise? I thought he proposed?" You might ask. Well, watch the video below. :)





Isn't he the sweetest? :) Haaaayyy! Ang sarap panoorin ng paulit-ulit. Kung nasa CD lang 'tong video na 'to malamang gasgas na gasgas na ang CD at nag j-jump jump na ang video. Hihihi. Yes, i've watched it like a bajillion times already and I still feel mushy and I still blurt out giggles na parang may sayad. Hahahahehehehihihihihihihihi. Please pardon my silliness. Hirap i-contain and aking nararamdaman na love. :) Sometimes I even call Gerard just to drop a few pickup lines like "Alam mo para kang chicken rice. Kasi favorite kita!"

Seriously speaking, I am very thankful to God for this privilege of being engaged to a very wonderful guy. I couldn't ask for a better partner. He's down-to-earth (like really humble), family-oriented, loving, sweet, responsible, mature, God-fearing and gwapo! Oha, ako na ang super blessed! Woohooo thank You LORD! You are the greatest!


No comments:

Post a Comment