Friday, February 11, 2011

January in photos

All these were taken using my trusty iphone, and processed via instagr.am. I must say it's a very cool and helpful app for us who like our photos to have a certain "mood" in them. Not only does it has filters to change the look of your pictures, but it also has geo-tagging capability like foursquare. And like twitter, you can follow your friends, or other inspiring instagrammers so you won't miss out on their whereabouts/latest photo posts :) Isn't that great?! Oh, did I say it's free? So if you're an iPhone user and loves taking photos of all sorts of things, this one's a real keeper. And if you happen to have one now, add me up! I'd be soooo glad to follow you as well. I'm listed as "vee_happy" (minus the quotes) . See you on instagram!



Hello, btw. Sorry for the lack of posts. I haven't got any photo shoots last month, and I was not in the mood to post any of my thoughts in the interwebs. :-/ I'll try to be more open, promise! :)

♥,
Vee

ps.
The photos above are also posted in my flickr :) God bless you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, "instagrammed" pala lahat nung photos! Akala ko dati different apps.. cool photo app nga sya! :-) Thanks for sharing, ate van!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collage Vee! great photos :) I also use my iPhone for taking photos but Im using Hipstamatic :) I will try Instagram soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye - yup! All were instagrammed, but there were a few that I processed first with a diff app then apply insta ;)

    Earvin - Thanks Vin! I'm sucha cheapskate so I look for free apps that are still great ;)

    ReplyDelete