Saturday, February 26, 2011

Princess, priceless.

Before I went to bed last night, I quickly scanned my twitter and this tweet from one of my church mates jumped right in front of me. It melted my heart so quickly, that I didn't noticed my eyes were starting to wet. I instantly felt I was hugged by God, and a deep sense of peace and gratitude filled me. It reminded me of who I am in His eyes. A princess so lavishly loved. Having been reminded of my true identity made up my day! I knew I had to share it, so I went into my notes and pasted the tweet,took a screen capture of it and shared it on my fb and twitter as a photo. I knew someone read it, and there may be others who didn't take notice. But I'm sure someone was touched, just as it touched me. :)

I'm sharing this again here in my blog in hopes of uplifting someone's weary soul.

Again ladies, YOU are a princess and you are priceless. (Oh, and if you happen to be a male, fret not! Because He loves you too!) ♥

"Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give men in exchange for you,
people in exchange for your life. "
~Isaiah 43:4
♥,
Vee

1 comment:

  1. Ate Van!!! :-) I was in the office when I saw your tweet about this... my initial reaction: aww, that's true... *sabay both hands over the heart gesture*

    It really feels nice to be reminded of such simple but greatly comforting truth that we are God's children, and that's what makes us ultimately special. Yung nga lang, sa mga chorvaness ng buhay, madali syang kalimutan, kaya big help talaga ang mga reminders tulad nito :-)

    Thanks Ate Van! God bless you always :-)

    ReplyDelete