Tuesday, May 10, 2011

April in photos

April is by far the most memorable month for me. It was when God gave me the opportunity to visit and spend time with my relatives and family in the USA. :) (will blog about this next time)

My trip to the USA was the farthest that I've traveled to and it was such an accomplishment for me. When I was younger, I always dreamed of going there, experience the snow, smell the scent of spring and meet "Amerikano" kids :). Now that I'm older, what fueled my desire to pursue visiting the US is my family - the very people I've always cherished and put first in my heart.

I had jitters the day before the flight because I don't quite like flying. The thought of being suspended thousands of feet in the air for more than 10 hours made me a little uncomfortable. But I'm so thankful to God because He gave me a smooth flight, and I was able to, with the grace of God, finally conquer my fear of flying. :) It was also my best flight so far because of this:

Awemazing, isn't it? It was the most beautiful scene I've beheld in my life. I cried while watching the sun fades into the horizon, and a warm feeling of gratitude and humility sunk in. I am indeed so blessed to have witness just one of the many amazing creations of our Maker. This photo is a feeble attempt to capture what I saw that moment. I just thought of sharing this with you and hope to stir a sense of gratitude in your heart. :)

And here are the other photos I took when I was in the Land of the free ;)

All photos were taken using my trusty li'l iPhone 3GS.
Apps used: Instagram and Leme leme.
If you happen to have an instagram account, add me up! I'm listed as vee_happy. I'd be glad to follow you ;)

For bigger photos of each thumbnails, visit my flickr set.

No comments:

Post a Comment