Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{Baby Bump Preview} : Bump Ahead


Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
~ Psalm 127:3 NLT

Last month (after returning from my oh, so wonderful trip,) I was able to squeeze in a morning with my couple friends Avel and Dona who are expecting a baby girl soon. It was my first time to shoot a maternity session, and boy, It was not an easy feat. I had to consider Dona's positions, what she felt, if she's already hungry, and other things. But we managed to wrap up the shoot (despite the rain, awww) with a couple of cute and memorable shots. :)




Oh, did I tell you they're naming they're princess Katie Betrys Donavel? Cute!

More baby bump photos coming s♥n :)

3 comments:

  1. bakit hindi nikukuhaan mukha ni dona?pero maganda pa din ung pics, good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - Thanks :)
    Eduardoa - That's just the teaser ;) Wait for the full post hihi :) Thanks for dropping by ;)

    ReplyDelete