Saturday, May 21, 2011

{Engagement} Jeff + Annie: Pure Love

A New Beginning
Jeff & Annie

As we take on this journey
with His love and mercy;
We'll let you see beyond the words "Id do"
As you witness these wonderful things too

From a Fine City where our loves has began,
To the City of Pines where we w ill be united as one.

You'll experience an atmosphere filled with happiness,
That serves as an inspiration to all our guests.

It is our prayer to make this a truly memorable wedding,
That brings glory and honor to the King of Kings.


Two words: Pure love. <3 <3 <3

I know these two souls even before they found each other, and I can truly say that when God writes a love story, He makes if perfect. :)

Jeff and Annie are two persons made whole by God, now coming together as one. It was such a delight to personally witness how their wonderful friendship blossomed into a deeper bf/gf relationship, and to finally become as husband and wife. :) I can still remember a time when Jeff visited Annie on our life group meeting carrying a lovely bouquet of flower. Everyone smiled and blurted "Aaawwwww". Super sweet, right? :) *sigh*

Their e-session was one I thoroughly enjoyed because of their fun and light personality. Jeff was a natural comedian and Annie is his biggest fan. :) I tell you, Jeff can crack a simple joke but you'll laugh your heart out! I was laughing and smiling and feeling warm the whole time I was taking their photos. They were so natural in front of the camera, and I can't imagine how they are off-the-cam. I'm so sure they will have a laughter-filled marriage ;)
Link
J & A, I so love you both! :) It is my prayer that you grow more in love with each other as you walk with the Maker of Love. <3
See you on your BIG day! :)


More photos here <3.







Last 12 photos courtesy of Gerard Castro.
Makeup: Madi Dionio.

3 comments: