Thursday, December 23, 2010

{Engagement} Ronald + Czarina: Love is sweet

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
~William Sharekspeare







Ynah and Rons having a good laugh! I love candids!


Don't you just looooveee smiling balloon? :) I do!

Capping off the shoot with some real good sweetness! :) Picnic time!
Rons and Ynah's love came like a wave. Strong, raging and unstoppable. I myself almost drown when I received an SMS from Rons saying they're getting married. SOON. And that he needs me to cover their pre-wedding shoot and their BIG day. You see, they were only together for 3 months, but here they are preparing to tie the knot and readying themselves for "till death do us part". It made me glad because finally, Rons (a former office mate in the PH) found THE girl after waiting for 30+ years.

I've personally known Rons as a good brother. I witnessed how he prepared for his sister's graduation and other school-related-activities, how he provided for his family, how he got so excited over the approval of his folks and sister's petition papers, and how he gave unselfishly for his loved ones. Now that he's now starting to have a family of his own, I'm sure that he'll be a good provider and a loving dad.

To Rons and Ynah, thanks so much for the opportunity to document your most amazing moments together. I pray that your marriage will be seasoned with lots of patience, trust, fun and sweetness. :)

More sugary photos on my flickr.

Photos & Post-processing: Vee
Location: Botanic Gardens, City Hall area
November 24, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment