Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I miss

Flickr, friends I met through Flickr, random and spontaneous photo walks, chit chats and laughter over affordable yet delish foods.

Hello, let's go out sometime. :)

Speaking of Flickr, here's a photo taken exactly 1 year ago. I am thinking of taking a photo and posting a similar one just to remind myself that 1. I have a (renewed) Flickr account, 2. I need to do a photowalk or else i'll go insane. *kidding* (seriously, this is one of the things I miss doing. Message me if you're keen on joining), 3. It's the 1st day of December, and it smells and feels a lot like Christmas!


Forgive me, I'm a little nostalgic today.

Are you excited for the coming holidays? I sure am! :)

4 comments:

  1. YESSSSS superrr excited Veee hehehe
    and seriously missing FLICKR too huuhuhuhuh
    IMY!!!!
    ---
    Super bokeh love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shot Van! :) Ganda ng bokeh! Ang galing! I'll you on my blogroll okies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jhoe - Let's start flickr-ing again Jhoe ;) And let's go out sometime before Christmas. Perhaps a dinner and shootout at Orchard road?

    Aleng - Thanks Aleng! =) And nice to fin'lly meet you (online) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @van: thanks to flickr our paths have crossed (and jhoe too)... i miss taking photos of a lot of things, bokeh love and SP...haha... YES! do it again!

    @jhoe: hello!!!! *waves

    ReplyDelete