Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{Preview} Adrian + Peachy: Lovers in Christmas-sy Singapore

Kuya Adrian & Ate Peach are tying the knot on the 20th of December. They chose to have their pre-wedding photos taken on the busiest and most colorful place in Singapore - Orchard road. It was a day full of surprises, (for me at least, as my phone didn't alarm on the set time (and i was laaatteee). or was it just me who unconsciously turned it off? idk, it's still a mystery up to now hehe) friends, fun and laughter. I was shooting with other friends and it made the couple more relaxed :)

To my wonderful Kuya A and Ate P, thanks for believing in us. ;) It sure was an honor to capture your wacky and fun moments :)



Stay tuned for more photos from this shoot.

Makeup: Hazah
Co-photogs: Gerard, Jeff, Annie, PJ, Ate Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment