Thursday, December 23, 2010

{Preview} Odeck + Steph: Love is never late

It's not the pale moon that excites me
That thrills and delights me
Oh no
It's just the nearness of you
~Nearness of You

Gerard took care of the details and most of the candid shots. I love how he framed Odeck & Steph on the right image. Thanks Gerard for these and for shooting with me. :)
I love how Steph pose in front of the camera. She's a natural! Odeck on the other hand is a tad shy, but after a few shots and a little "paglalambing" from Steph, he became comfortable too ;)

More of Odeck & Steph's photos coming soon!

10 comments:

  1. COngratulations Stephie!!! Lovely couple + lovely photos= Classis memory!

    Thanks for sharing the pic photographer :)

    The Royal Bimness aka Ah-Bim aka Adelyn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jo - Thanks :)
    @Adelyn aka Royal Bimness aka Ah-Bim - Thanks for dropping by my blog ;) I'll be posting more of Steph & Odeck's photos soon. Do stay tuned *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward for more vee!!! So excited!-odecksteph

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Odecksteph - I am too! :) Sweetness overload! I had a hard time choosing which pics to post on the teaser. :D Thanks dear for trusting us to shoot your pre wedding pics :) Ge and I enjoyed it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas vee & ge!!! Cheers to success !!!-steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. i see some wide open apertures! ;P
    more! more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nez - Yes, the primes are fantastic! I call them now primetastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS SO REALLY IT!!! Loving the preview Vee!
    Can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jhoe - Thanks to you dear! :) I owe you one.

    ReplyDelete